Tracking UPS Shipments
Once an order has shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number(s) of your package(s). To track a UPS shipment, click here.
Tracking Freight Shipments
Heavier items will ship on a pallet via common carrier. Once material has shipped, you will receive an email with the PRO number (tracking number) of your pallet. Your email will contain an estimated delivery date. Please note that the date provided is an estimate, and you are not guaranteed delivery on this date. The freight company will typically call you at least 24 hours in advance of delivery to schedule a drop off time. You may also call the freight company directly to schedule. Please reference your PRO number when calling.
All Delivery Options
- UPS Ground (Free on orders over $300, within the Contiguous United States)
- UPS Next Day Air (Delivery following business day — delivery time displayed at checkout)
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM (Commercial Only, delivery by 8AM)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver (Delivery by end of following business day)
- UPS 2nd Day Air (Delivery by end of 2nd business day)
- UPS 2nd Day Air AM (Commercial Only, delivery by 10:30AM of 2nd business day)
- UPS 3 Day Select
Orders placed for in-stock items with expedited shipping (3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) before 3:00pm PST will be shipped the day they are placed. Expedited orders placed after 3:00pm PST will be shipped the following business day.
Examples (Applicable to in-stock items only):
- An order shipped 3 Day Select will arrive on the third business day after the order is shipped. For example, if you place an order on Tuesday at 10am PST, it will be delivered when UPS normally comes on Friday.
- An order shipped 2nd Day Air will be delivered on the second business day after the order is shipped. For example, if you place an order on Thursday at 9pm PST, it will arrive the following Tuesday.
- An order shipped Next Day Air will arrive on the next business day after the order is shipped. For example, if you place an order on Saturday, it will ship on Monday and arrive on Tuesday. If you place an order on Friday before 3:00pm it will be delivered on Monday (not Saturday).
Most orders over 150 lbs. and some bulky and/or fragile items must ship freight (common carrier) on a pallet. When a freight order is delivered, please be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery.
- Pallet shipments will be shipped to (a) a commercial address with loading dock or forklift on site or (b) to the carrier’s nearest terminal and held for pickup. Delivery to a residence with lift gate can be arranged for an additional fee upon request.
- Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there are no physical damages.*
- The material is strapped down to a pallet and the material received matches your BlueRidgeCompany.com packing slip.
- If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery.
- Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
Note: Damaged items MUST be reported within two business days of receipt.
* If you find minimal damage that will not affect the way the unit operates, you can make a note on the delivery receipt and accept the delivery.
Inventory and Lead Times
Inventory and lead time messages are updated daily to maintain accuracy and are subject to change as orders are processed throughout the day. If your order contains both in stock and out of stock items, those available will ship first. When the remainder of the order comes in, it will ship separately. This does not affect shipping costs.
Shipping Information Entry
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All addresses should include a street address, city, state, and postal code. If special instructions are necessary, please note them on the checkout page.
Customers are responsible for entering the correct shipping information; this includes matching the address with the correct postal code as entered in the checkout process. If UPS cannot find the shipping destination due to customer error in entering the address, the shipping costs associated with returning the package to BlueRidgeCompany.com and re-shipping the package to its correct address will be the responsibility of the customer. If after the package returns to BlueRidgeCompany.com, a customer decides not to re-ship, the order will be subject to standard return policies including restocking fees.
We do not ship to locations outside of the United States. If you choose to ship to a freight forwarding company, BlueRidgeCompany.com cannot be held liable for any exchange with a forwarding company. Once delivery is confirmed by UPS, BlueRidgeCompany.com is no longer liable for the package. Please be aware that merchandise purchased through BlueRidgeCompany.com is only warranted within the United States.
Alaska and Hawaii
For all orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii call BlueRidgeCompany.com for an accurate shipping quote prior to placing your order. Please understand that these orders typically take 6–8 days transit time from when they leave our warehouse for UPS shipments, and 9–12 days transit time for freight shipments. If you choose to ship to a freight forwarding company, BlueRidgeCompany.com cannot be held liable for any exchange with a forwarding company. Once delivery is confirmed by UPS, BlueRidgeCompany.com is no longer liable for the package. Small items to AK and HI can ship USPS Priority Mail.