RHT Dominator Pump Panels
Choose the appropriate customized panel for your application
Professionally manufactured, pre-assembled hydronic heating pump panels value-engineered to simplify your radiant heat installation. Customized pump panels save time on the job by reducing on-site work to connecting the supply and return lines to manifolds, basic electrical wiring, and hooking up the make-up water supply.
- Secondary loop system utilizing Grundfos Alpha I circulators
- Choice of 1" or 1-1/4" primary loop /secondary loop
- Choice of three sizes of secondary loop supply/return branches which can be mixed and matched
- Tekmar switching relay with RoomResponseTM signal, priority & power ports sized for your application
- High efficiency air eliminator
- Expansion tank
- Mounted on an aluminum panel with unistrut and HydraZorb cushion clamps
- Approximate dimensions of a 3 pump panel are 36" wide x 36" high x 13" deep
- Each additional pump increases the panel width by approximately 6"
and a 3-way mixing valve option adds approximately another 12" in width, depending on the number of pumps it feeds
- Custom work available for an additional fee to fit your specific size constraints
- Commercial-grade Type L copper utilized for all piping
- Each panel is custom built to meet your specific requirements
Call with your specifications
- Pumps pointing down (up is standard)
- Boiler connections on left hand side (right hand side is standard)
- Mixing valves for two temperature (high/low) radiator and radiant systems
- We can fabricate with a wide variety of pump options for more precise system system control
- Additional piping connections for alternate heat sources
BlueRidge Company technicians are ready to assist you with a total system design whether it is for one room, whole house, warehouse/workshop, condominium or commercial building.