RHT Spray Foam
Spray on Foam - Trench Foam Products BENEFITS OF SPRAY FOAM INSULATION: (CFC FREE )
- Saves energy cost - up to 40% energy savings.
- Stops air and moisture infiltration
- Adds strength to building structure.
- Keeps dust and pollen out.
- Foam not only seals, but insulates the sealed area. Has 'R' value of 7 per inch.
- The 95% closed cell foam absorbs building movement.
- VERSI-FOAM has a service operation range of -50 to 212 degrees F.
- VERSI-FOAM dries to the touch in 60 seconds or less, cures in 5 minutes.
- Cured foam is easily trimmed, sanded and finished to match surroundings.
- Perfect Trench Insulation for Wood Fired Boiler Applications
- Roofing - Great for leak prevention and added insulation value
- Insulating Sheds
- Help Seal Insulation Boards
Spray polyurethane foam has an aged R-Value of approximately 7.0 per one inch thickness (depending upon application). It provides more thermal resistance with less material than any other type of commercial insulation.