Heat-flo Indirect Water Heaters
Energy Saving Stainless Steel Indirect Water Heater
Heat-flo’s high efficiency indirect water heaters are made with quality stainless steel materials that provide excellent heat transfer and a longer tank life, as well as abundant hot water and low operating costs. Indirect water heaters work in conjunction with a boiler to heat the water that's circulated through the heat exchanger in the tank.
When paired with an high efficiency boiler, Heat-flo’s indirect water heaters can generate over 50% more hot water than many water heaters of similar size.
- CTanks and coils are all stainless steel construction.
- Large, smooth-wall coils deliver full output for years - no finned tubing to collect lime and sediment.
- Over 2" of insulation, providing less than 1° / hr. heat loss.
- All connections are on top on the standard units for a neat, quick, and clean installation.
- Brass drain and relief valves are factory installed.
- Honeywell L4080B Aquastat control is standard.
- Models are available in 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, and 115 gallon sizes.
- Bank together 80 and 115 gallon units for applications with high water heating demands.
- Limited warranty residential installation, 5 year commercial.