Arctic Heat Pumps & Heat Pump Accessories: Cold Climate Heat Pumps
Arctic Heat Pumps can control your entire home heating and cooling needs from domestic hot water, space heating/cooling using DC inverter fan coils, hydronic heating loops, and can also integrate to any pool or hot tub to provide full heat with our titanium heat exchangers.
- The Out Door Unit (ODR) contains everything you need in one case (monobolic). This results in no need to hire a refrigeration mechanic.
- All you will require is an electrical connection with an outdoor rated disconnect (weather proof).
- System requirement 240 VAC connection with a 20 or 30 Amp dedicated breaker depending on the size of the Arctic Heat Pump.
- Arctic Heat Pumps can be combined for greater application heating and cooling.
- Eco Ultra 50 Gal Buffer tanks combine domestic water production system efficiency and full system back up.
Works well in conjunction with an RHT Prefabricated Heat-Pump Distribution Panels
Documentation: Arctic_Heat Pump Brochure.pdf