Axiom Condensate Neutralizers & System Fill Units
Why Neutralize Condensate?
Condensate is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system. The NeutraPal, NeutraPro, or NeutraPump will raise the pH of the condensate to a more neutral level before it is discharged to drain, reducing the potential for corrosion.
System Fill Features & Benefits:
- They eliminate the connection, and the required backflow prevention, to the potable water supply. There will never be a cross-connection.
- System pressure is maintained automatically with a compatible fluid. No more callbacks to ‘top off’ system pressure.
- Monitoring the fluid level in the feeder provides an indication of the presence and magnitude of any leaks.
- If the system ruptures, only the fluid in the feeder can be pumped out, providing a measure of flood protection.
- Fluid stored in a feeder tank at room temperature and atmospheric pressure will contain much less entrained air than a domestic water supply.
- They make it simple to replace fluid drained for service – just pour it into the feeder!
Axiom packaged hydronic system feeders are a good idea for any closed system and are particularly applicable for glycol systems!
Our MF200 and MF300 mini-feeder's are ideal for residential and small commercial systems. It's compact, affordable, and packed with standard features.
The SF100 commercial feeder will handle most commercial and institutional applications. It is available with an optional large storage tank and/or high-pressure capability. One person can handle it, and it simply plugs in - no hard wiring is required