RHT Hydronic Fill & Purge System
ON SALE NOW!
Affordable fluid management for radiant heating systems
The RHT Hydronic Fill and Purge System meets a relatively high head pressure and flow rate (as shown in the figure
below) for filling and purging air from hydronic systems. This is a great option for systems running glycol, or for any closed loop system that cannot be connected to a permanent domestic water supply. With the removeable 4" fill port fluids can be mixed in the 7
gallon container and pumped directly into a hydronic system. Return fluid can be directed back into the 7 gallon tank
minimizing waste when using a glycol mix during the air purging process. See page 2 for purging diagram.
- 7 gallon polyethylene tank with gallon markings
- Fast fill makes it easy to purge a whole radiant heating system
- Best priced fluid managment and purging system on the market
- 5 GPM pump with integrated pressure switch, turns on below 15psi and off above 25psi
- 4" vented manway
- 1 year warranty on pump
- includes 6' 110 plug on pump