ESP Small Duct Heating & Cooling Systems
A Complete Home Comfort System
Featuring an innovative fan coil and unique heating and cooling technologies, the Hi-Velocity System helps create a healthier and more enjoyable indoor living environment, while saving money on monthly utility bills. With a pressurized small diameter duct, the Hi-Velocity SDHV (Small Duct High Velocity) system conditions the air differently than conventional forced air systems. Pressure is created in the smaller supply ducts and converted to velocity at the outlets, utilizing the Venturi Effect.
- Heating, cooling & indoor air quality all in one system.
- Creates a draft-free environment with no hot and cold spots.
- 2" flexible ducts can be installed quickly and easily along joists, in between walls, or in other confined areas.
- Ideal for single family or commercial retrofits and new construction.
- Outlets not limited to outside walls or floors.
- Boilers, dual purpose hot water heaters, heat pumps, and geothermal systems can all be used as heat sources.
- Dust and other airborne allergens easily filtered out.
Documentation: ESP_Hi-Velocity Systems Explained.pdf