|Leak Lock Joint Sealing Compound
Leak Lock is a state-of-the-art, resin-based, high strength, brushable paste pipe joint sealant consisting of chemically resistant film formers, plasticers, reinforcing fillers and solvents.
- Remains permanently flexible, adheres to internal surfaces and fills voids.
- Suitable for all metal or plastic materials.
- Ideal for joining dissimilar metals and materials.
- Prevents loosening of plugs and fittings even in applications subject to extreme vibration.
- Effective in temperatures from -200F (-93C) to 400F (204C).
- Withstands full vacuums and pressures to 10,000 PSI.
- Perfect for threaded joints, flanged joints, gasket surfaces and all mating surfaces where a fluid-tight seal is required.
- Seals a broad range of chemicals, petroleum products, natural and manufactured gases, steam, water, air, etc. No other sealant offers the application range of Leak Lock.