Sioux Chief Ox Box
- Solid installations: Durable ABS boxes with a strong steel box clip and bracket
stand up to rough job site conditions. Other boxes are
made of styrene and have weak plastic tabs that don't
stand up to job site abuse. Mounting the Ox Box over the
stud is the strongest and fastest installation method in
the industry. The box clip tab bends in for a secure installation
over metal studs.
- Separate Stud Bays: Mounting over the stud allows for the supply and drainage
lines to be installed in separate stud bays. This reduces
the number of joints behind the wall which saves installation
time and reduces the risk of leaks behind the wall.
Other boxes are designed with the supply and drain lines
too close to each other which leads to burned drain pipe
and longer installation times.
- Drain and Trap Together: With no supply lines to get in the way, both the drain and
trap can be installed in the same stud bay. This eliminates
the need to drill a hole in the stud which is time
consuming, weakens the stud, and adds the cost of protection
- Multiple Installation Options: Separate supply and drain boxes enable the Ox Box to be
mounted in numerous configurations, eliminating the need
to source and stock a different box for each application.
The Ox Box replaces all left drain, center drain, right drain,
and dual drain boxes.
- One Frame Size: The washing machine and ice maker boxes share the
same size frame, so there will always be one frame in
the warehouse, on the truck, and on the job. Ox Box
frames are made from the same tough ABS material
as the boxes, and the contemporary design appeals to
today's demanding homeowner.