The Barrier™ product family was specifically designed to insulate radiant heating projects from heat loss and retard moisture migration through concrete. The core of the product is made of flexible, recyclable expanded polystyrene that provides the excellent insulation characteristics that are needed to maximize energy savings and minimize heat loss. The unique core has vapor retarding films bonded to both sides, as well as a patented self-taping edge and overlapping flange to make the entire installation seam-free.
- 100% waterproof and vaporproof
- Expanded polystyrene for real insulating value
- Fast/easy/cost-saving installation
- Patented factory applied tape edge reduces thermal bridging
- Sustainable - recycled EPS content
- 51" wide top film for 3" overlap - no need to purchase additional material for overlap loss