Taco Zone Sentry
Zone Valves specifically designed for use in heating systems.
The Taco Zone Sentry® is the most technologically advanced zone valve ever made. Itâ€™s also simple to install and operate. The valve can be installed in any direction, in any orientation. The Taco Zone Sentry® Zone Valve enhances the overall performance of any zone valve system. The unique patented technology in the Zone Sentry® utilizes a microcircuit-based logic to control a gear-driven electronic actuator which drives a ball valve-based body design. All this adds up to a zone valve that leads the industry in energy efficiency, flow capacity (Cv), shutoff pressure rating, ease of installation, diagnostic capability and the number of valves (12) that can be use on a standard 40VA transformer.
- Uses up to 93% less energy than other commonly installed zone valves
- Up to 12 valves on (1) 40VA transformer
- Multi function LED assists with troubleshooting
- Bidirectional flow (you can't install the valve backwards)
- The actuator mounts on the valve in either direction
- 125 PSI shut-off pressure with industry leading Cv's
- Quick release actuator mounting clip
Manual override button
- Positional indicator shows the ball valve's actual position
CLICK HERE for Taco Zone Valve Controls