Johnson Controls A419
Electronic Temperature Control
Combines keypad programming with
a liquid crystal display (LCD) to provide greater built-in control versatility.
A large display screen lets users check between setpoint and temperature at
a glance, and a bright LED also makes it easy to see relay status. Even with
these convenient features, the A419 is the most compact electronic temperature
control currently available. The A419 features a single-stage temperature control
with a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) output relay, which makes it ideal for
use with refrigeration and HVAC equipment, including frozen and refrigerated
food cases, beverage coolers, and pump and boiler applications. It operates
on 120 or 208/240 volts and its interchangeable sensor can be mounted up to
800 feet from the control unit. An adjustable anti-short cycle timer prevents
controlled equipment from restarting immediately after shutdown.
- Reliable Electronic
Accuracy with a Liquid Crystal Display that clearly displays the current sensor temperature
and other functions.
- Versatile Set-point and Differential - Adjustments that allow user to quickly and easily configure the A419 to cut-in
on temperature rise or drop in either the Cooling or Heating mode.
- Easy Fingertip-Touch Programming that can be locked to deter unauthorized adjustments of the control.
- Adjustable Temperature Offset that changes the set-point when activated by a user installed binary input,
such as a switching time clock.
- Light Emitting Diode that indicates output relay status.
- Adjustable Anti-Short Cycle Delay that prevents the controlled equipment (e.g. Compressor) from cycling on for
up to 12 minutes after the A419 has cycled it off.
- Interchangeable Remote Sensor that may be mounted up to 800 ft (244m) from the A419.
- Sensor Failure Indication that alerts user to problems with the sensor circuit and operates the controlled
equipment either on or off according to user selected mode.
- Compact, High Impact Plastic, NEMA 1 Enclosure with captive cover screws, suitable for direct surface mount or standard DIN
Documentation: Johnson_Cont A419.pdf