RHT Titan Pump Panels
Choose the appropriate customized panel for your application
Professionally manufactured, pre-assembled hydronic heating pump panels value-engineered to simplify your radiant heat installation. Customized pump panels save time on the job by reducing on-site work to connecting the supply and return lines to manifolds, basic electrical wiring, and hooking up the make-up water supply.
- Secondary loop system utilizing Grundfos Alpha circulators
- Choice of 1-1/2" or 2" primary loop
- Choice of three sizes of secondary loop supply/return branches which can be mixed and matched
- Taco switching relay with priority and power ports sized for your application
- High efficiency air eliminator
- Expansion tank.
- Mounted on an aluminum panel with unistrut and HydraZorb cushion clamps. Panel size varies depending upon number of pumps, but typically they measure 48" wide x 36" high x 12" deep
- Commercial-grade Type L copper utilized for all piping
- Each panel is custom built to meet your specific requirements
- Mixing valves for two temperature (high/low) radiator and radiant systems
- We can fabricate with a wide variety of pump options for more precise system system control
- Additional piping connections for alternate heat sources - call with your specifications
- 1-1/2" Primary loop panels ship standard with 1" secondary loop branches and a Watts ETX-60 expansion tank, upgrade as needed
- 2" Primary loop panels ship standard with 1" secondary loop branches and a B&G HFT-90 expansion tank, upgrade as needed
BlueRidge Company technicians are ready to assist you with a total system design whether it is for one room, whole house, warehouse/workshop, condominium or commercial building.