Laars Stor Water Heaters
Energy Saver Indirect Water Heater
- 2" Non-CFC foam insulation: Covers the sides and top of tank to
save energy by retarding loss of heat.
- Factory installed nipples: For longer water heater life. Easier
- Fully automatic controls Immersed Honeywell aquastat.
- Glass-lined steel tank: LAARS Heating System water heater
tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an
exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The high silica lining
provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks.
- Three protective anode rods: Provides added protection against
corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Factory installed sediment reducing cold water inlet tube
helps to minimize sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour
delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up at top
- Heat exchanger: Single wall 1 ½" glass coated steel.
- Supply and Return Connections: The 1" NPT female connections
are located on the front for both the boiler supply and boiler return.
- Stand-by heat loss: Less than ½°F per hour.
- Brass drain valve.
- T&P relief valve included: All models feature opening on side
- Limited lifetime warranty on steel tank and heat exchanger:
Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to
assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
- Six-year limited warranty on parts.
Documentation: Laars_Stor Series Brochure.pdf