RHT Floor Panel System
Keeps Sandwich Style Radiant Floor Installations On Track
The RHT floor panel system provides an easy, fast, and effective way to attach, guide, and install your PEX tubing effectively and cleanly. This system is designed to be used with ½" RHT PEX tubing. It features specially machined 180° turns, making installation a breeze. The RHT Floor Panel System also comes with custom heat transfer plates, which help secure the PEX tubing in their omega shaped (Ω) channels while allowing for a more efficient energy transfer, ensuring a more efficient and cost effective heating experience.
Click here to see a step by step installation.
- ¾" specialized plywood routed with 180° U-turns
- For use with RHT or other ½" PEX tubing
- 8" on center tube spacing, 3 turns per panel
- Infill is customer-provided ¾" MDO plywood rips (full ¾" dimension)
- Panels can be cut to provide multiple angles
- Use with RHT Heat transfer plates for maximum efficiency
Documentation: RHT_Floor Panels.pdf